Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Afternoon Delight

14 Build-A-Bear Animals came visiting.


Give a Little Girl some material and she will become a Fashion Designer




No TV and No Computer, pure Imagination
I wonder if this comes in a Ladies Large?




Madison got her hair cut and gave 10 inches to Locks of Love. It was her idea. Mom would have let it grow to the floor!
Madison has been out of school about 2 weeks over the Christmas Holiday Vacation, and being a good Mom, Jennifer took 2 weeks of her vacation to spend time with her. The 2 of them Christmas Shopped, Decorated the house and baked Goodies. During this time my regular time with Mat has been almost nill. Jen told me she had to work a half day New Years Eve so I would have Mat. Great! I thought, my house had been just to quiet. About 10:30 here they come, and with Mat was 14 Build-A-Bears! My first words were "Madison why are you bringing all these stuffies?" Her reply "Mimi, they have missed you". Well as you can see by the picture I welcomed the Company. I do have to admit they were very well behaved and did not cause any problems. She sat on the floor all afternoon and made some of them new outfits out of scraps of material. All 16 of us had a real nice afternoon. I sure enjoy being Madison's Mimi!




No comments:

Post a Comment