Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 25, 2009

How to Serve "CAT"

Serving CAT!
First you must get a Cat. These are easlily found. I adopted my CAT from Pet Smart.
~~~
~~~
~~~
CAT must be kept cool before Serving.
~~~
~~~
~~~

I do not suggest serving CAT Micro Waved.
~~~
~~~
~~~

Be sure your pot is big enough when serving CAT.
~~~
~~~
~~~





A restaurant size Sauce Pan works great.
~~~
~~~
~~~




But the Best way to Serve CAT.....

is out of His Little Blue Bowl!!!
~~~
~~~
~~~
Murphy was AJ's Birthday Day Gift from Jennifer in 2007. He is now 1 year and 3 months. First let ME tell you I do love this Cat, BUT--- I have never had one like Him. He is involved in every thing we do. He is there when I cook, he watches me clean, he is not scared of the Vac so he lays right where I want to sweep, he sits on a table chair and watches us eat (in hopes of a small morsel, and he usually gets one from AJ), he joins us in the Bathroom and has actually jumped into my bath water, loves to watch the toilet flush, greets everyone that comes to the door, sits quietly by me when I watch TV, lays in front of AJ's computer screen when he is on the computer and as you can see by the pictures gets into or trys to get into anything left open for a few seconds. When AJ comes home from work he Mews profusely untill AJ shows him some attention. Half of the time AJ calls him PUPPY. Murphy is a Big Guy and we believe he is a MainCoon and Taby Mix, but who knows? Please note that on the norm I do not allow Murphy in the Fridge, Microwave, or allow him access to my cookwear, but just like any Little Boy you just might find them where they do not belong!
~~~~



In the words of Bob Barker: "Please have your Pets Spayed and Neutered !"


No comments:

Post a Comment