Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Bleak! Only Outside

Normally, this grass is standing straight up and swaying in the wind.
~~~
~~~
"Bleak" -- Webster's Dictionary: desolate, barron and often windswept
: lacking warmth or cheering qualities
~~~
~~~

Un-Bleak Inside !!!


Warm, Cheering and Yummy!
~~~
~~~
~~~
The Past couple of days we have been Iced-in. Monday when this all started I went and picked Madison up from school at 11:00 a.m. I was afraid that by 3:30 the roads would be too bad to travel, and I was right on! We had a nice afternoon. She helped do dishes. It took her at least 30 minutes to was wash and dry 3 glasses, 2 coffee cups, three plates and a handfull of silverware. Why do kids like to mess in water? In a few years when I really want her help in the sink, she will run the other way!
My Big Grandaughter Cass has Cabin Fever and has twice called me and asked to come over. I of course said NO. In weather like this I like everyone of my Loved Ones home safe and sound.
You would think on days like this when you can't get out you would really get things accomplished. Well not true for me. I watch more TV, I feel hungry all the time and I just want to curl up on the sofa. AJ keeps asking for Homemade Chicken & Noodles, a Big Pot of Beans or Chili, and that means WORK. I did get His favorite Cake baked, "Prunella w/ Cream Cheese Frosting. The oven helped warm up the Kitchen.
I believe this Bad Weather will be gone by tomarrow evening and by Thursday things will be back to normal. I sure hope so this "Bleak" Weather makes me Rum-Dumb!





No comments:

Post a Comment