Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

His & Hers

HERS !

HIS !



Ours !

This is something I suggest all couples have. His and Her Storage Buildings !
We got the first shed about 14 years ago. At that time we cut it right down the middle, one side His, one side Hers. Well year after year my side got smaller. It was at the point I could hardly get to my STUFF. I would have to move Lawn Mower, tarps, a Lawn Spreader, and etc. Of course my STUFF had grown some also. Finally I sat AJ down and said "this is not working". "I must have my own SPACE". So a few weeks later I purchased MY OWN STORAGE BUILDING !! I love it!!! The weather has been very cold for this time of year so I have not got it filled yet, but I am working on it a day at a time. We will be painting it this Spring and I keep saying I want it painted Pink.
Don't forget to feed and water the Wild Birds.

No comments:

Post a Comment