Total Pageviews

Friday, January 9, 2009

My Big Beautiful Babies

Jennifer & Christopher
Last night I ran up-town for a 1/2 hour and when I got home I found this framed picture on my table. AJ said Jen had brought it by while I was out. For Friends and Family these faces are familiar, for those who do not know Me these are 2 of my Childern. I read quite a few Blogs and there are all these Young Moms snapping pictures of there Babies playing, sleeping, eating, laughing and crying. My Babies are grown up and are now "Big Babies". They all (but one, and he better get with it!) are married with familys and have given me 8 Wonderful Grandchildren. I am so proud of all my Kids. It just seems like just yesterday they were small. Time goes by so fast.
Young Moms, keep snapping those pictures, save all the Home-made Cards and gifts, keep the Baby Teeth & Hair, write in the Baby Book, use your Cam-corder and keep a journal. Believe me when you are in your 60's they will be your most Valued Treasures and Possessions.

No comments:

Post a Comment