Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Fast Forward to Spring!

Last Spring's Clematis

I have 6 of these Wonderful Plants

They are all Beauitful and I have no favorite!


Anyone can grow these Beauties.
We have had a few beautiful Spring like days here in Oklahoma. It gave me a chance to go out and clear some of the dead annuals out of my flower beds. As I am pulling out the dead Marigolds, Zinnias, and Spider Flowers I was reflecting on the past Spring and thinking of the one that is right around the corner. I love Spring! It is so amazing to see the grass start turning green, trees start budding and the seeds from last years flowers that have laid dorment all winter start to sprout. I love watching the birds building nests, knowing soon there will be babies. Baby Squirrels peeking out of holes in trees getting ready to meet the world. Spring is a rebirth of our World. Like the birth of a child, every Spring is unique, different and one of a kind. A Wonderful Gift from God.
Please do not forget to feed and water our Wild Birds this winter!



No comments:

Post a Comment