Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Little Things Mean Alot!

Cass is really excited over a bag of NERDS

A Jug of Rib Crib Original BBQ Sauce for AJ!


Wade is pleased as punched with his Buttermilk!
Christmas Eve is so much fun here. We open preasents for hours! Really for hours! There is always the practical things like underwear, PJs, Slippers and Shower Gel. Then there are the great Surprises like a WII, a Sewing Machine, a Laptop Computer and a Talking Cordless Phone. Then the really GREAT Fun Gifts that keep us laughing. Wade loves Buttermilk so he was given enough to get him into next year. AJ loves "all you can eat ribs" at Rib Crib. Cass got him his very own Rib Crib Sauce to use at home. Cass got a bag of her favorite candy Nerds. I recieved Energy Saving Light Bulbs, Chap Stick and Antibacterial Wipes for my purse. Cats recieve Kitty Treats and the Dogs, Chew Toys. I could go on and on about the Silly Stuff we all recieve and get for one another. I would be very disappointed if my 99 cent Queen Anne Chocolate Covered Cherries were not under the tree. The point I am trying to get across is although it is nice to get the "BIG" gifts the fun is really just the togetherness of the Family. As I sat in the middle of torn, crushed wrapping paper, trying to save the good boxes and ribbons for next year and trying to make sure no instruction papers for toys were threw away, I thanked God for these people I call "FAMILY".



No comments:

Post a Comment