Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 27, 2008

An Unseen Christmas Guest !

7 Month Old Buddy's first Christmas!

Madison and her Mu (M00).



I love my Camera and I have got to the point where I can take pretty good pictures. Christmas Eve I was popping pictures right and left knowing I could delete the ones that did not turn out good. When I got home after the Celebrating, I loaded them on to my computer. To my surprise, as I am going through them, they were all turning out good. The lighting and color was good there were just a few blurs where someone had moved. As I am clicking through them I came upon this one of my Mom, whom is 83 and Madison. I called AJ over to look at it and said to him " all my pictures are so good, I wonder what happened here? It looks as if a light is shinning on them" (there was no lamp or TV on that could have cast the blue glow). And he said
"There was an ANGEL standing in front of them casting the glow".
Now I know it just was a camera glich, but the picture of her and her Cat "Buddy" was taken just minutes after the the "Glowing" one and it turned out fine. Sooo maybeee, I will choose to believe it was an Angel.


No comments:

Post a Comment