Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Who are we?

Ryan (Oct. 08 before Little Boy hair cut)
First Place!!

Murphy


Lillie



AJ is my Husband of 31 years that I absolutly adore! Me is me, Diana, but refer to myself as Mimi. This is what the Grandbabies call me and everyone else has picked up on. Company is whatever comes into my life. My permanent Company is :




1-Murphy, a year old Boy Cat. He was adopted as a Kitten. We believe he is a Maine Coon - Orange Tabby mix.




2-Lillie, an 18 year old Orange Tabby. She was a stray that we took in at about 6 months of age.




3-About 100 pigeons. AJ raises and shows these birds. We have Homers and Rollers.




Last evening my in-&-out Company was my son Wade, his sweet wife Julie and their Wonderful Baby Boy of almost 2 years Ryan. When they arrived I was resting my tired bones on the sofa. I really had planned to spend most of the evening there. This cold 9 degree weather makes me hurt all over! Well after about 30 minutes I really felt better, was not tired and the body didn't ache as bad. Isn't funny how young people can make you feel better?

No comments:

Post a Comment