Total Pageviews

Monday, January 2, 2012

New Years Eve Day We invaded The Golden Corral!

This Small Immediate Family on AJ's side has grown and grown. It now consists of 15 members. The Family, as a whole, has out grown AJ & ME's Small Quaint Bungalow. I have removed the Hostess Crown and passed it on to the Younger Gals who have a lot more energy and space in their Lovely Homes. My motto is "You name it and AJ & ME will be there". This year they named it...."The Golden Corral"....and AJ & ME were there.


We were very lucky, since we did not call ahead, and got a spot were we could set up tables so we could all be in the same area. One booth was taken up for the gifts.




I was so very excited to lay my eyes on our Newest Member of the Family Brynna, AJ & ME's first Great Grandchild. She is 6 months old and is an Angel.




Her first Christmas Gift from her Mimi & Grampy (AJ & ME) was a 14K Gold Baby Bracelet. I hope her Mommy keeps this safe so she can have it when she is a grown Lady.




Of course at this age she was very much more interested in Aunt Jen's jewelry then her own.









I loved the Little Socks that looked like Little Ballerina Slippers.




We all took our turn holding and Loving on this Sweetie, but I think Grampa Paul was the Man of the Day....




when it came to Loving on this Baby Girl!




Family Gatherings can give Moms a break from the Babies. While everyone is taking their turn at holding the Little Bundle of Joy, it allows Mom to eat a whole hot meal...something very rare for Moms...Just ask Alisha.




Madison invited a BFF to join us...Christine...




and did they go after the Chocolate Fountain ?.....




They Chocolate Coated... Strawberries, Marshmallows, Rice Crispie Treats, Coconut Macaroons Cookies and fingers and mouths!




and of course Grandpa Paul is STILL holding Brynna.




Aunt Jen helped Ryan get through his meal. He had for the first time and loved Fried Clams! I told Ryan to "smile" and this is what I got, so I took it!




My AJ was not feeling the best this day and was pretty quiet and laid back. My Gosh Jen! what is that thing poking you in the neck!!!!




After we were all finished eating, except Paul who had finally given up Byrnna to eat, started opening Presents.




Wade got his package of Little Debbie Treats from ME. I have been giving him Little Debbies since he was about 10 years old.




Julie was in charge of Ryan's gift opening and Wade was there to give Evan a hand if needed. They worked very well as a Parent Team!




Ryan gave Grampy (AJ) some wooden train tracks. How nice Ryan to be so generous with your tracks :o) .....you can not see it but these had been chewed by the Puppies, but Grampy loved them and they were put in a very safe place when AJ got home.




I get Julie an Angel ever year in Memory of our Little Angel that is no longer with us.




Christine got a singing-dancing Santa with a little cash tucked inside.




Our Big Boy Grandson and our Little Boy Grandsons.









Well, I have to admit I am not perfect...really. This year I made a grave error. For at least the past 30 years, on Christmas Eve, I have given Jen a Gift in "THE GREEN GIFT BAG". She was about 7 or 8 or 9 or 10 when this started. Alway, but ALWAYS is this Green Bag under the Tree with a gift in it. For some reason this year it just was not in my mind. Christmas Eve after we had opened all the Gifts she said to ME "Mother, where is my Green Bag?" All I could say was the truth.... "I can't believe it! I forgot all about it!"




Well I almost made up for the error and brought it along for our "Other Christmas". In the "Green Bag" was the cutest Golden Sign I found for her.




To end the Christmas Gala we played Dirty Santa. Wade is holding a Gift Box that had a Red Lobster Gift Card in it. Guess who stole it from him?...........ME!..... Crab Legs here I come!!!!!!!




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Merry Christmas Ya'll, from AJ & ME




















































No comments:

Post a Comment