Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I Love a Man....

I Love a Man that will sit and have a Cup of Coffee with his Cat in a slightly messy Kitchen and on a very uncomfortable stool♥


I also Love a Man that will Kiss his Cat right on the mouth (and not wipe it off!).





I Love a Man that will sit patiently and listen to his Cat's problems, fears and needs.....






and reasures his Cat he will do everything he can to make things better and that everything will be fine, he'll see to it!.


I not only Love a Man that does this with his Cat,but also does it with his Wife. Yes AJ sits and has Coffee with Me and does not complain about the slightly messy kitchen, doen't wipe my kisses off, lets ME confide all my Secrets with him and listens to all my problems, fears and needs. He then will give ME good advice, tells ME not to worry, "everything will be all right" and it usually is♥


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cats are just Children with Fur!



No comments:

Post a Comment