Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Jen and ME are Feathering Our Nests!

You would think it was enough that I sell on eBay ( this stuff has to be bought, pictures taken, listed, wrapted and then mailed), tend to 5 pets, a husband, a Granddaughter, a Mom, cook a little, laundry, a little house cleaning, keep up on FB, write and follow a Chat Line and write this Blog. Now I have a small booth at an Antique Mall called "The Feathered Nest". I have never been so busy untill I retired! Jen also has a booth where she sells her Texas General Store Products and trendy items.
My Booth is actually called an End-Cap. It is between 2 booths and is on the asile. You have to have a name so I came up with NOW and THEN ANTIQUES.




All of the items I have put on the shelves are things that I tried to sell on eBay and they didn't sell. I am hoping I will get rid of them this way and will not have to store them or take a loss by donating them to a Thrift Store.




Time will tell if this is a Good Move for ME.


Jen also, as I said, has a booth. She sells her Smelly Good items and Trendy Items like ....




this Sweet Paper Towel holder, this fun Sign,......





this Pink Table she bought, distressed painted and ...





these precious hanging Flowers,.....





and this over sized School Clock.




We are not rich with $$$$ yet, but we are having a ball and we are doing it together and that makes it Double Fun!



This Mom & Daughter are Rich with Love ♥


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A Cat is the only real Love money can buy.

















No comments:

Post a Comment