Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

It's All in a Sign.....


Have you ever thought about Signs? I mean really just sat down and thought about all the Signs we see. Well for lack of anything else to do, ( do you believe that!) I did. Here are some I came up with:


Welcome Sign......Traffic Sign......Church Signs......Signs of a Cold......Sign Language......Signs of Bad Weather......Signs of Falling in Love......Signs of Falling Out of Love......Signs of Pregnancy......Store Signs......Neon Signs......Billboard Signs......Open & Closed Signs......Warning Signs......Signs of Spring......Signs of the Times......Handicapped Signs......Plus Sign......Minus Sign.....Exit Sign...... No Smoking Signs......Do not Walk on the Grass Sign.....For Rent Sign......Zodiac Signs...... Street Signs...... and my fovorite........ Yard Sale Signs!


Then of course there are the "Signs" in AJ & ME"S Home!



Like these two in my Kitchen.





I have not found a good place for this one yet, but it kind of made ME think of AJ & ME.






It is easy to find MIMI & GRAMPY'S PLACE...just look for the Signs.




This one is on our front door....I really need to add two Dogs and a Turtle to the Sign.




This Sign was actually for our first Puppies, Butch & Lady, but it has carried over to Jack & Marley. The first two were Spoiled as is these two new Kids!




This Sign is on our Bathroom Door. Like our Home is so large the Bathroom would have to have a Sign? NOT!







I really do not remember where these came from, but if the Sign fits wear it!





I went through a Bad time in my life once years ago and my Mom got this Sign for ME. Believe it or not it has helped ME alot of times.





This had to have come from Wade, Paul or Jennifer at one time. It is so old and like the Dummies AJ & ME are, we didn't write on it.




And this is my very favorite Sign in my home. It makes ME think of Fairy Tales, Prince & Princesses and Unicorns. But it also makes ME think of AJ & ME. We have gotten to a place in our life where "Living Happily Ever After" is very important to us. And to Live Happily Ever After you must be Happy......




and to be Happy you must be married to your BEST FRIEND!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please feed the Birds....and hang Bird Houses so they have shelter in the Winter and can nest in the Spring. They will "THANK YOU!"






























No comments:

Post a Comment