Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 12, 2012

A Letter

Madison has been in School long enough this year that the newness has worn off. She dilly-dallys a little more in the mornings. She walks a little slower through the front doors into the school at 8:30 AM and walks a little faster out of the front doors at 3:30. On Fridays when she gets into the car after school she repeatedly says "I'm Freeeee...I'm Freeeeee!". Another thing that has almost become a problem is her Lunch. She is so turned off to the School Meals. Lunch is sometimes an Apple and Bottled Water. To help solve this problem Jen has started packing her a Sack Lunch. Well on this certain day Jen told Madison she would bring her up a Lunch and not pack her one. Jen said it really tickled Madison knowing Mom would bring her a Lunch...like probably McDonalds. Well Lunch time came and lunch time went and it completely went out of Jen's mind to take her Daughter a lunch. Jen calls ME up to confess what she had done. Of course I told her "do not worry about it Madison would be fine and I would make sure Madison got a good afterschool snack". Well when I picked Madison up after school she didn't even mention Mom not bringing her lunch. I told her when we got home I would fix her a snack. We had not been home very long when Jen pulls up and toots the horn for Madison to come out to the car. She comes back in with a Little White Sack and inside was her favorite Jersey Mike's Hot Roast Beef and Swiss Cheese Sandwich & Bag of Chips and she also had a paper in her hand. There she sat on the sofa eating her sandwich and reading the paper. Later I took a peek at the paper and was so proud of My Daughter that I ask her if it would be okay if I Blogged it......
and here is the Note Jen wrote to her Daughter....
(click on the note and it will enlarge it)





I really thought it was sweet of Jen to write Madison a Letter of Apology. We are forever telling our Kids to say "I'm Sorry" but how many times do we really tell them we are sorry when we screw up?





Madison will for sure forget the time Mom forgot her lunch, but I bet she will remember Mom writing her this note and letting her know Mom's are not always Purrr-fect >^..^< either.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ A House without a Cat...is like a Kiss without a Hug.







No comments:

Post a Comment