Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Years Eve 2011

Well again AJ & ME spent New Years Eve at the Waffle House. This has kind of become a New Years Eve Tradition.


This year we got there a little later then usual. It was about 11:oo when we passed through the doors. We had, had a very busy day and took a Long Winters Nap when we got home so our Time Schedule was a little off. I was determined to go to the Waffle House before 12:00 no matter what.



We pulled into the almost empty parking lot and parked next to a big Red Truck. When I read what it said on the side of the truck, I felt very comfortable going inside. There was a Traveling Truck Doctor in the restaurant. How nice of this Doctor to just drive around looking for ill people on New Years Eve. Who says there are no more Dr. Wellbey's out there?





This must have been the time for a shift change, because there were more employees in the Restaurant then customers.





AJ & ME ordered our meal of eggs, grits, hash browns, bacon and of course Waffles. Like usual the food and service was very good. We ate, AJ decided to have a second cup of coffee and we paid our bill and left.




As we were driving down the road on our way home, I just happened to look down at the clock and LOW & BEHOLD we had missed 12:00. 2011 had quietly slipped away without either one of us noticing it and 2012 had taken it's place very gracefully.



I can not say I will miss you 2011, you brought ME alot of heartache. But on the other hand you also gave ME another year living on this Earth, in this Grand Country "The USA", another year of loving my AJ, my Kids and my Grandkiddos, a chance to be a care giver to my Mom and to Love on her a way I never have before, and I do not want to forget Dottie, a Little Feral Kitten I found this summer.


2012, all I can say is I hope you are as good to ME as 2011 was.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~








No comments:

Post a Comment