Total Pageviews

Friday, December 2, 2011

Dec. is the Busiest Month of the Year!

Well it is the first of Dec. and Thanksgiving is over and Christmas will be here in a Blink of an Eye. When you were a Kid it took forever for Christmas to arrive, but as an Adult we need 6 weeks in the month of Dec. instead of 4. There are so many things to do in 24 days. Decorate the inside and outside of the house and put up the Christmas Tree, Christmas Shop until 6:00 PM Christmas Eve, bake Cookies & Breads and make Candies, plan the Christmas Dinner Menu and shop for it, wrap Gifts, go to Company Parties and School Programs and Send out Christmas Cards. Some of these things I still do, but most of these have been deleted since the Kids have grown up and have Families of their own. I do decorate a bit outside, but not inside, not even a Christmas Tree. I do shop but not up to the last minute the Stores Doors are open. The Christmas Menu is left up to the Younger Ladies, but I do still make a few Cookies & Candies. No Company Party for ME & AJ although we do make it to Madison's School Christmas Program. I have quit sending out Christmas Cards, I would rather pick up the phone and give you a call and tell you Merry Christmas. I got thinking this year, I really should give everyone a Card.....so here they are....you just look through them and take which ever one you like. Enjoy!




































































































~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


































No comments:

Post a Comment