Total Pageviews

Monday, December 12, 2011

Craft Shows...&...Craft Malls

If you haven't been to a Craft Show or Craft Mall you are missing out on a quite enjoyable time. It is really fun to just walk around at your own pace and look at the Wares that are being sold. There are some really talented people out there making these items. These are the perfect places to find a unique Gift for the "Person That Has Everything" This past week-end I along with Jen, became, for a few hours, a Vendor at a Craft Show. One thing I knew I would see was Crocheted House Slippers...these seemed to ME, to be the main staple at a Craft Show. I was very pleased to see so many trendy Crocheted items.


One thing that was selling like Hot Cakes were these Crocheted Head Bands.




Just a simple idea and the Young Girls loved them. Every where you looked a Gal was wearing one.






Now this was my table. I had kept all my Mom's Costume Jewelry...and believe me she had quite the collection. My Mom was a very Classy Lady in her Prime Time.






It was quite the job sorting through all of this and pricing it. I was a Smart Cookie, I think! I colored coded every thing...and it was all Dollars 1-2-3-4 &5, so there was no coins to mess with.






This was a 6 foot table and I could have used a bigger one. The items were pretty crowded.





I finally did get a little extra table to put some Christmas Wares on.






Jen was right next to ME with her table full of her Scentitize Candles, Spritzers, Reed Defusers and Oils.







Her Stuff is so pretty when displayed and of course.....






it smell so Goooood!






She has about 42 different fragrances so after smelling each one for awhile the smells kind of run together. She has a little container of Coffee Grounds and if you take a whiff of the grounds it will clear and cleanse your nose, Smell Palette. It works the same way when tasting wines you eat a cracker to cleanse your Taste Palette.







One Little Girl came by my table and she was wearing Hand Warmers. Just had to get a picture of these. They also were being sold at the Craft Show. After seeing her I saw these all over the Show. Little Girls, Tweens, Teens and Ladies were all wearing the Crocheted items.






Now this is the one handcrafted item I really liked...and this Little Gal didn't mind posing for some pictures.






I told her my Sissy in Illinois does alot of crocheted items and I wanted her to see this Band.







So she let ME take pictures of ever angle and side. Thank you Sweetheart, I didn't get her name?








This was my Neighbor at the Craft Show. He makes these Leather Bags and Bilfolds. He was a very Sweet Little Guy. Our show was 11:00 to 4:00 and he never got up once.







Now these hats are a popular with the Girls. The reason I am showing these is, I mentioned my Sis crochets items and makes these same hats and sell them in Illinois. These are not hers but are some I seen at a Craft Mall where Jen has her products. These cost $10.99 each, and my Sis makes hats like these and sell them for $5.00 each and they are so much prettier then these in the picture. I keep telling her to raise her prices!







This is a picture of Jen's End-Cap at the Craft Mall "Feathered Nest" in OKC. This is also a picture of Jen's back side! Sorry Jen :o( Wade built this little display for her. Good job Wade! :o)







Jen is having alot of fun selling her Smellies. She has a page on Facebook you can go to if you want to know more about this product..."Scentitize"






One thing I saw at the Craft Mall that I really liked and wanted to pass along to my Sis who also has a Booth in an Antique Mall in Illinois, was this booth trimming.





This Gal has just taken some old yellowed book pages and strung them on a cord and has made a Garland out of them and then hung it around her Booth. It looked better in person, but it was really quite eye catching!




Well this is my Blog on Craft Shows and Craft Malls. Oh ya, Jen and ME did super well at the Craft Show. This was my first Craft Show and I would sure do it again. The Show was at The First Baptist Church and a percentage of what we made went to the Missionaries. I did a Little Work for the Lord and in turn He repaid ME 10-fold! Thank You Jesus......


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~










































No comments:

Post a Comment