Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 15, 2011

A Modge-Podge....

I was going through my Folders of Pictures and was going to thin them out some. These are a few that originally did not get edited out and now that they are forever on Cyber Space, they will be going in the Computer Trash Can!


Can you tell why Madison needed braces. They are off now and her teeth no longer have spaces between them. Her bottom teeth were perfect so no braces there.



This just gives you an idea of just how big our Murphy, Main Coon Cat is.





This is the last piece of furniture left in my Mom's house. Yes I have tried to sell it but no one seems to want a Lighted Hutch/China Cabnet anymore. It is solid Maple and just beautiful.




This happened this past summer. I do not remember why the water was running but it ran along time. This was when it was 100 degrees and we were in a drought and you could ony water everyother day. It made me want to run out and get buckets full and pour on my poor burnt up grass and flowers.




This is our McDonalds on Main Street. We have heard that it is going to be torn down and a new one will take it's place in the same spot.




This is part of a Class picture when I was in the 2nd Grade. Yes that is ME on the front row, on the left side of the Little Boy. I do remember the dress was Purple and my Mom had made it for ME.




I would say this was the Grim Reeper if I didn't know it was AJ.




Alisha and Steven on their Wedding Day....to bad they have the Red Eye!





This is Lorie, Madison's Kindergarden and 1st Grade Teacher. We love this Lady. She is a "Real" Teacher!





This Big Train, "The 844 Union Pacific", was touring our State and AJ & ME went to see it. Believe ME when I say "That was one Big Train"!!!!




This is a very ominous sky we had this last Spring. And this is just the reason I got an underground Storm Shelter years ago.




This is what a foot looks like when a Blood Vessel breaks for no reason at all. It did't hurt but did itch!





I honestly have to say this is very high on the list of things I like during our Summers. I just can not wait until I see my first Hummer of the Summer!




Ummmm....this is Jack!




AJ, ME and the whole Bunch love eating at this Little Well Known Hole in the Wall that advertises " The Best Chicken Fry in the Universe!"




Dottie is now 6 months Old. She is a Long Thin Cat! and loves to climb!




I am going to sell this on eBay. It is from the 1960's and it is a round rotating Foot Rest. I bet it makes ME a Buck. I paid 50 cents for it!




Cat in a Box....




And last of all this is what you see if you look out our back door in the Fall.

The End!



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am not going to say it, you know what to do! They will THANK YOU!



































No comments:

Post a Comment