Total Pageviews

Monday, November 28, 2011

These are a Few of My Favorite Things

Please Sing the next lines...oh come on sing!!!!

Rain Drops on Roses and Whiskers on Kittens
Bright Copper Kettles
Warm Woolen Mittens
Brown Paper Packages tied up in Strings
These are a Few of ME & AJ's Favorite Things:

Folgers Coffee is our favorite and if you look close you will see there is a spare. We will never run out of Coffee, not in this house. I use the Coffee Mate, AJ drinks his Black. The Popcorn Salt is also a Favorite. AJ is a Pro Popcorn Maker and Eater and only Fine Grain Morton Popcorn Salt goes on his Home Made Popcorn!








Now ME on the other hand likes Microwave Popcorn and my Favorite is White Popcorn.





















My Favorite afternoon Sugar High is sometimes a Candy Bar. My Favorites are Musketeers & Milky Way. It just so happens these are Madisons Favorites, unless in the fridge is some cold Mars Bars which are AJ's Favorite and then they become her Favories!
















Favorite Puppy Treats are these Duck Jerkys...now they are not my Favorites, because they are very pricey. I made the mistake of buying these treats and now the Puppies stick there noses up to anything else. Spoiled Dogs live at my House!










Now the Kitties are different. They like anything I have a coupon for. This week my Favorite was Friskies, a coupon for "Buy one and get one FREE!!!!"









Blue Bonnet is my Favorite, but if AJ picks up margrine it is usually Parkay. I never say a word...it saves me from buying it! Hiland Milk is our Favorite. He likes Whole Milk. I like 1% or even Skim, so we kind of compromise on 2%, although sometimes I just go ahead and get my Favorite a Gallon of Skim Milk.....he then will make a secret, unknown to ME, trip to the Grocery and come home with a 1/2 Gal of Whole Milk.









My Favorite Shampoo is the Classic Prell. Been around for years. I like it because it is a good Shampoo for deep cleaning. Gets out all the hair spray and gels I put on my hair. I sure hope they don't quit making it. It is getting hard to find. I like it so much I put it on my Christmas list and Jen comes up with a few bottles every year....Thanks Jen!















Now this Favorite is AJ's. Really-really...AJ has a Favorite Dish Soap. He loves the smell, Waterfall Mist Scent. I like Dawn any kind, regular or with Olay. I like it, because it is used to wash the Little Critters Clean that get caught in the Oil Spills.










Coffee is my Favorite hot drink, but I do enjoy an occasional Hot Apple Cider and only my Favorite Brand, Alpine. I also like a cup of.....








Hot Chocolate, when it is really cold out. I found this last year and have been hooked on it ever since. It is Swiss Miss "DARK" Chocolate Sensation. It is soooo good. It is now my Favorite Hot Chocolate.










These little Electric Heater are our Favorites when the degrees drop around zero. We will run one in the garage and kitchen to help make sure our pipes do not freeze up. They also feel so good blowing on your feet when it is extra cold outside.











These little Red Ball Point Pens are my Favorites. They write really well, feel good in your hand, they are Bright Red so they are easy to see in the bottom of your purse and what makes them my Favorites is they are Free at the Bank!









Bar Keepers Friend is a must under your sink. It shines that stainless sink, cleans Copper and Brass, takes the coffee stains out of your white coffee mugs, take water marks off of your glass coffee pot, it is just great for getting marks off of just about any thing. I could not live with out my "Friend"!










Salt Water Taffy is sold in Bulk at the Grocery Store. I am pickey and only like Cinnamon, Licorice and Peppermint, they are my Favorite Flavors. So once a week you can see ME at the Grocery standing in front of a Big Box of Bulk Taffy with my plastic bag, digging through the Taffy finding only my Favorites.










Speaking of Bulk, my Favorite way to buy my Favorite Hair Spray is in the Gallon Size, along with big bottles of liquid Hand Soap and Mouth Wash.









My Favorite Painting is this one called MY MOTHERS SHOES. This Little Girl reminded ME so much of myself at that age. I loved to wear my Mom"s shoes and my Mom French Braided my hair just like the Little Girl's in the picture. I admired this painting for years and one Christmas Jen purchased it for ME...Thank You Sweetheart!









Another Favorite picture is this one of Madison. This was an oops. The photographer just took it for kicks and we ended up loving it!










Our Favorite Bathroom Spray is OUST. It cleans the air and does not leave a strong odor. And of course that is one of my 2 Favorite Cats.
















I love these Salt & Pepper Shaker. Do not ask ME why, I do not know, but they are my Favorites and I have 3 sets of them.









My very Favorite Cat Toy. Why? Because the Balls stay put and do not roll under the furniture. The Kitties love it too.










I hate Plastic Bags, but if I do have to have them, this is the one I want. It is my Favorite because.....it has that extra Pink strip. That strip insures you the bottom is not going to split if it is full of cans of Veggies, a gallon of Milk or a bag full of Clumping Kitty Litter Poop & Pee balls after cleaning the Cat Pan.










My Favorite Mugs...because it reminds ME of all my Grandbabies...








My Favorite Sign on the wall...because WE are!




and I have left my Very Favorite to the Last....can you guess????









Yes this is My very Favorite thing to see.....Rather He is sleeping, working on a car, tending to the birds, giving the Puppies a bath, scrambling ME the best eggs in the world!
















This is my all time Favoite Thing!!!!!!!























































No comments:

Post a Comment