Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Pumpkin Giving ....MMMMMM-Nice

http://www.ebay.com/itm/260895025519?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
I am selling these for Jen on eBay. This is really a very good product. Everything I said about it is true. This is not a "money making" pitch, she is selling these cheaper then you could buy them in a store...if you could even find them in a store! They are sold in the High-end, Luxury Home, Boutique Specialty Shops (stores I never enter!). One thing I especially like to do with this spritzer is, spray some on a cotton ball and suck it up into a clean Vacuum Bag. Then when I run my sweeper it smells good and you do not get the dusty smell sometimes a vac can put out. Okay enough! Let Me or Jen know if you might want to try one. This was not a PAID Comercial. I have to buy my cans from her too!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment