Total Pageviews

Monday, November 14, 2011

Fall means Football....Football means Guys

Week-ends aren't always just working and catching up with the things you have put off all week long. Sometimes a Guy or should I say Guys, just have to kick (excuse my pun!) back and have some Man time. Well that is what went on at MY house Saturday late morning and afternoon. Wade Cox and Sherman joined AJ at our home to watch OSU play. I didn't put on a Big Feed just Hot Dogs, Chips & Dips.
But the Hot Dogs were Angus all Beef, fresh buns, Ketchup, Mustard, Sweet Pickle Relish, Onion, Chili and shredded Cheese. There was Lays Potato Chips, and Fritos, French Onion Dip and Frito Bean Dip. Gator Ade or Pops. A purrrr-fect >^..^< Football Game Lunch.


I got everything ready for the Guys and I headed out to Hobby Lobby for some more Christmas Stockings to sell on eBay. When I left they were very much into the Game. Sometimes Guys just have to have a little time without the Wifey. I think they get a little build-up of testosterone that only a Football game can relieve.


By the time I got home the game was over. The Cowboys had won by alot. Good for you OSU. I am not into Football at all, but I am into my Guys having a Good Time!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you want some Pretty Red in your yard put Sun Flower Seeds in your Feeder and watch the Cardinals come.





No comments:

Post a Comment