Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

White Collars Get Dirty

Jen pruned this tree.
Oh my!
She will also cut your hair or groom your dog!
~~~
~~~
~~~
If you get it started, I can run it!


~~~
~~~
~~~


Thanks Wade! It is nice to have a Man around.


~~~
~~~

~~~



Do not rush me. This has to be precise.

~~~
~~~
~~~


I know just what I'm doing. Trust Me!

~~~
~~~
~~~


Mowing is good for the waist line. Twist and Turn.

~~~
~~~
~~~


Now Step-Step-Step!

~~~
~~~
~~~


Pruning is also good excerising. Stretch high-

~~~
~~~
~~~


bend low.

~~~
~~~
~~~


Feel my muscle. I'm pumped!!!

~~~
~~~
~~~

Who are my "White Collars"?

*

Son-in law: Wade--CPA

Daughter: Jennifer--Network Manager

*

What do they do on week-ends?

They get down and dirty!

*

Sunday I had my very own Lawn Crew come over. They scalped my lawn and edged. Jen did some pruning. When they arrive, I just go in the house and let them go at it! After all it is just grass and trees and it will grow back! I sure do not want to make them mad, they do this pretty cheap-FREE!
Monday through Friday these kids are very White Collared. They both sit with their noses pointed into their computers and telephones taped to their heads. We all know how important CPA's are in a businesses and when it comes to April 15th, they are Gold! Jen works for an insurance company and makes life changing decisions every day.
When the week-end comes they both just kick back. Wade spends time with Madison. Every Saturday Wade and Madison have lunch together. He lets her pick the restaraunt they go to. This can range from places like McDonalds to Outback Steak House. Her choice! Then if a new PG movie is out, off they go to it.
Saturdays, Jennifer hits the Garage Sales and Thrift Stores and of coures I tag along. We dine on Big Gulps, Cappuccinos, doughnuts and peanutbutter cheese crackers from 7-11 Stores. Trips to Lowe's are usually on the agenda to see what new flowers and plants have arrived. Then she has an afternoon of planting and they both then have an evening of recooping.
Sundays are modge-podge! They do whatever needs done and sometimes that is helping AJ and ME. AJ always needs that extra hand (Wade) and I can always use some help (Jennifer). They do come in handy and they are always willing to help or just do it! Sunday evenings AJ and ME usually find ourselves at Wade and Jen's for supper.
~
I hope Jen & Wade know they are Loved and Appreciated.
~
The older AJ and ME get the more we lean gently on ALL of our Childern.
~
Thanks Kids!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment