Total Pageviews

Monday, March 2, 2009

A "Supper" Reward!

I like this Cafe because you can go casual or dressed up.
~~~
~~~
~~~
This is a unique front door.
~~~
~~~
~~~

The "Employees".


Steak cooked Medium, : Done on the outside, pink and warm in the middle.
~~~
~~~
~~~



Catfish Fillets: no bones, just dig in!




Last night AJ and Me dinned at Cattlemen's Cafe in Cow Town. AJ's store had done so well over the past year that the employees were treated to a Dinner. They picked Cattlemen's.
Cattlemen's is well known for their Lamb Fries and that is how AJ and Me started out our meal. We ordered a small platter of Lamb Fries as an Appetizer. They are sooo gooood! Please do not stick your nose up till you try them! You may be pleasantly surprised!

After the Appetizer came AJ's salad with Blue Cheese Dressing and my Cup of Steak Soup. AJ order a Rib Eye Steak as his entree and ME, I ordered Fried Catfish. We both had Baked Potatos. Platters of Butter, Sour Cream, grated Cheese, Bacon Bits and Chives were available on the table if you wanted your Baker Fully Loaded. The Steak was good and cooked Medium, the way AJ likes it. My Catfish Fillets were lightly coated with cornmeal and fried to a Golden color. They were perfect! If that wasn't enough there were baskets of Homemade Dinner Rolls.
After the meal we were asked if we wanted dessert and no one did, we were all full. AJ did have a cup of coffee before we left.
This was a nice meal and we did enjoy ourselves. As I always say though, I wish all my Loved ones could have been there. The only one that did get to share some of our
night was Madison. I could not eat one of my Fillets so I brought it home. Madison had the Catfish Fillet as her after school Snack today!
~~~
~~~
~~~
Please do not forget to feed the Wildbirds. If you do not have seed, they love bread crumbs!





No comments:

Post a Comment