Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Home Again, Home Again, Jiggety Jig !

During one of the boring times waiting for AJ to come out of his Procedure, Jennifer visited the Gift Shop and got AJ this candle and Balloon. She was really a little put out with the Shop. She said everything is Girly. There is nothing to buy for a Guy.

~~~
~~~
~~~

When I got to the Hospital this morning, this is how I found AJ. I think he is ready to "Blow this Pop Stand".

~~~
~~~
~~~


He had been hooked up to an IV and all all kinds of machines taking his vitals.

When I got there all wires and tubes had been removed. He was out of the gown, dressed and ready to leave. The only thing holding him up was the Paper Work.

~~~
~~~
~~~



This is AJ's $2000.00 a day View from his room. He was on the 8th floor,

the Heart/Cardiac Floor.

~~~
~~~
~~~

After AJ's Failed Procedure yesterday the Doc decided to keep him over night. If all had gone well he would have been on the table 2 hours. He was on the table 4 1/2 hours and the SVT was not fixed.

ME, Wade AAron, Julie and Ryan went home about 7:oo PM and Jennifer stayed. Wade brought Madison and Cassie up about that time. They visited some and then went and ate supper there in the Hospital Cafeteria. AJ had been given his supper earlier.
AJ is not a picky eater and will eat just about anything I fix. There are 2 things he draws the line on. One is Pork Roast and the other is Baked Chicken. He calls Baked Chicken "Road Kill". When his meal was brought in to him it had a dome cover on the main course to keep it warm. He had not had a thing to eat since the the evening before so he was ready for a little nourishment.
He lifted the lid and there it was........BAKED CHICKEN/ROAD KILL!!! He did eat it though. Jen did bring him her left over Spaghetti and Meat Balls and he ate that also.
The night didn't go well for him, he could not sleep and as soon as he would drop off a Nurse would come in to check on him. Then he would lay there awake again.
The night went well for me. I was so very tired I went to bed and slept through the whole night.
I went to the Hospital the next morning and he was dressed and ready to leave. The Doctor had been in and had released him. All we were waiting for was the Paper Work and we could leave.
After about 1 hour I went and ask the Desk if they had forgotten him and they said
"No we are working on the "Paper Work". What is this Paper Work?
Pretty soon after the trip to the Desk a Young Man came to the room with a wheel chair. Yippy we are going home! He then says AJ is scheduled for a Cat-Scan. What!!!! We are going home I say. AJ says the Doctor did not say one word about a Cat-Scan. I follow the Young Man to the Desk and now the Nurses are all checking on the Cat-Scan. I go back to the room determanded AJ is not going to have a Cat-Scan. Soon the Young Man returns and says "Sorry a little mix up". I then start thinking, this is the way they cut off the wrong leg-"Sorry a little mix up!".
Finally AJ and ME are on our way home. Just one more stop
The Fried Pie Shop. Yum-Yum.
We get them to go.
AJ sleeps most of the afternoon. I am so happy he is home. I am still very sad that the Heart was not fixed. I still have the same AJ, not a New and Improved AJ. He will be on some new oral drugs and maybe these will solve the problem or he may have to go ahead and have the Precedure again.
We will Pray about it and I am sure God will tell us what Path to Follow.
~~~





No comments:

Post a Comment