Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Giving Credit to Whom Credit is Do

One of AJ's favorite things to do in the evenings is to look on eBay for Vintage Records.
~~~
~~~
~~~
He has found rare records. Records he has been searching years for.
~~~
~~~
~~~
Thank goodness this is not one he wanted! It sold for $1,913.00. Tell me who in their right mind would spend this much money on a record in this Economy Crunch we are having?
~~~
~~~
~~~
Sharing is something we start teaching our babies at a very young age. We hope by the time they are grown they have learned it well. Sharing is a very big part of a marriage. I think I have shared well in my marriage to AJ over the 30 + years.

I have shared with him:

secrets....the bathroom....the bed....the money....my life....children....grandchildren
pizza....the TV....yard work....cars....at one time a storage building (have my own now!)
a bag of popcorn at the movies....a cold....the laundry hamper.... in our younger years, the shower....a tooth brush....clothes....ailing parents....vacations....car accidents....good times, bad times....tears....pets....early sun rises and evening sunsets.

All these have been done with a loving heart. But I do draw the line--MY COMPUTER!
For about the last month AJ's computer has been down. I have mentioned how AJ and ME lean gently on our childern. Well our son Wade is (in our eyes) a Computer Genius! Wade removed the computer from our house and took it to his home to work on it and get it up and running again. This left only one computer in our home...MINE!
I really tried to share. I would be sitting and doing my eBay work and would look up and there was AJ looking at me. A little more work and He was still looking. Next thing he would say was "I have made coffee want some?". I would say "Sure Honey, would you like the computer?" He would say "only if you're done" and I would say "I'm done". We were so polite! This went on for a number of weeks. Finally we got the PHONE CALL from Wade, "The computer is ready". It felt like Christmas morning! AJ drove the 40 miles and got the machine and brought it home.
We are now almost back to normal. The machine still needs the "Touch of the Master Hand". AJ says Wade has to do something to it to get it to load faster or something? But for now we are again a 2 computer family.
AJ and ME got through the crisis of the sick computer. I give all the Credit to our very own Computer Doctor: Wade Aaron.
Thanks Wade,
you are Loved and Appreciated!


G

No comments:

Post a Comment