Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Kids that go Mew-Mew-Meow!

If you remember in my last blog I said I had 8 feet that went Pitter-patter all over my house. I also have 8 Little Feet that make no noise at all as they Pitter-patter all over my house. These are Feline Feet. and they belong to...

...................................................Dottie and.......................................




.................................................Murphy..............................................






Murph & Dot are also Good Buddies. When Dottie was a Kitten, Murphy thought he was the Daddy, and wanted to carry her all over by the scruff of the neck. Now that she is almost full grown, he still tries to to drag around sometimes, but she now tells him NO and he listens.

I caught them trying to Cat Nap the other day.........





and as you can see Dottie quickly started to tell ME to get the camera out of her face! "Mom I was sleeping!!!" What are you doing? You woke me up!"



"Please Mom! no pictures....are you going to put these on the blog?.......No I will not smile!......Please Mom, go away!".....




" I am so tired (yawn).....I can't believe Murphy is sleeping through all this!...I got rid of Marley, now if I could just get rid of you and that camera...... NO I will not look Cute, so there."




Well after all of her "protesting" I gave up! and left her and Murphy to their Cat Naps.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A Cat sleeps Fat....But yet walks thin.

















No comments:

Post a Comment