Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Joseph Kony...if you do not know him Please Watch.

http://vimeo.com/37119711

^^^PLEASE READ THIS FIRST^^^THEN CLICK ON SITE ^^^^up there.

There are so many things going on in this world I don't know about. I have to admit I do live in a Fish Bowl. I always think "what can I do about a problem thousands of miles away". It is very easy to stick your head in the sand and pretend it isn't happening. There is enough going on in our own backyards, that it is very easy to look away when the news shows people in other countries suffering and needing help. I also will admit if I have a few extra $$$ at the end of the month, I help in my own Country, State or Town. Today I was on my Chat Line and one of the Ladies posted this site. For some reason it got my attention. So I clicked on it. It takes about 29 minutes to get to the end. I thought "now there is nothing going to keep my attention for 29 minutes." But as usual, as AJ always tells ME, the first thing I did wrong was "think". After I was into the Movie about 8 minutes it had my complete attention. One thing this Group asks is that this man "get famous". They want everyone to know his name, and one of the best ways to get this evil under control is to make it public. So I am asking you to please watch this Movie. Get yourself a cup of coffee or a Coke and a bowl of pop corn. Click on the site ^ up there and watch. Then tell folks about it. Copy and paste the site to facebook, on your blog or e-mail it or send them to my Blog ;o)...That's it! Okay scroll back ^ up and click on the site...Thanks ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment