Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Kitchen Facelift # 5

Today my new cabinets got accessorized.
The installer dorned them with
Cabinet Jewelery.

The drawer pulls and the the knobs are
satin nickle.


The large handles on the pantry,
are the same design
as the pulls on the drawers,
but bigger.


I went into "SHOCK" when I priced
hardware for cupboards.



The crown molding really puts the
finished look to the cabinets.


Now what do I put up on top of the
cabinets to catch dust and grease?

The bottoms of all my cupboards
and the pantry
have pull out shelves.



No more sitting on the floor and
searching for the right pot or pan.



No more of "Stuff" getting pushed
to the back and never seen again!


This is one of my favorite cabinet
accessorys. This pull-out waste basket.
Now you see it....now you don't!
The counter top Guy will be out
tomorrow to measure.
To be continued......











No comments:

Post a Comment