Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 8, 2010

INVASION

Everyone that has a lawn has seen these at
one time or another.
Where do they come from?
When I plant flowers or vegies, I have
to baby them, feed them, water them,
cover them if it frosts, shade them from
the hot sun, turn the soil around them,
spray them to keep bugs away
and pray that will grow.

But these plants thrive on nothing.

Can you find a Four Leaf Clover?
As a Little Girl I loved patches of
clover and would spend a whole
afternoon looking for the "Lucky One".
Now that I am an adult, I have
learned they choke out the grass.
This fellow has a 6" root going straight down.
Very hard to pull!
This one can fool you.
They look like a Sweet Violet when they bloom.
If you make the mistake of letting them
bloom, the next year you have hundreds of them!
Well, I have to run,
the ROUND-UP
is calling my name!
~~~






No comments:

Post a Comment