Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Surrounded By YOUR Beauty ♥


Some Folks think they must get in cars, trains or planes to see some of God's Beautiful Sights. In fact all you have to do is open your front or back door...and open your eyes and look! There they are! some of God's Beautiful Creations and it didn't cost a cent. Remember I am the Frugal Gal :o) ♥
This wonderful Fellow let ME get really close to get this picture. Believe Me when I tell you I took this picture of this Bunny on "Easter" morning. I named him Peter!
This is a Copper Pitcher I use to water my potted plants on my porch. It was a shiny Copper but after sitting on my porch for many years you-know-"Who" has given it a beautiful Patina. I feel this way some times....aged with a lovely patina.
I know as a fact Flowers are a gift from God.

"And why worry about your clothes? Look at the lilies and how they grow. They don't work or make their clothing, yet Solomon in all his glory was not dressed as beautifully as they are. And if God cares so wonderfully for flowers that are here today and gone tomorrow, won't he more surely care for you? You have so little faith!
My Sweet Beautiful Daughter (another of God's Creations) gave ME this Miniature Rose Bush for Mother's Day about 10 years ago. Every year it still shows ME  her love.
I love God's Wild Birds and I try to help them along with their nest building.
Along with Birds..I love Ducks and Geese. Since I am a City Gal I have to make-do with the make believe kind. God puts you where you are needed and I guess HE didn't think I was needed on a farm ♥
Colors are also a Wonderful Gift from God. This Bush is green all summer and turns red all through fall and winter. You can still see a little of the winter red still on the leaves.
Toads, Frogs, Snakes and Bugs are also God's Little Critters. I have a little Peace Treaty going with these Creations....you leave ME alone and I'll leave you alone!
Our sky is just a little hint from God as to what His Kingdom will be like and the wind is a reminder that like God, even though we can not see it, we can feel it and it is a constant...sometimes soft and sometimes strong.
When I look out my back door to the left this is what I see. It is our neighbors yard. She is 86 years old and up to just this year, has done all her flower gardening herself. Her lawn is mowed by family,(and that is all they do in the yard) but the gardening was done by her. Alot of times AJ & ME would go over and prune some trees and bushes, when dead limbs from her trees fell we would drag them to the curb. I would dead-head her flowers so they would keep blooming. This is things we just did and do, without being asked and I don't know if she even knew we did them.
 "Love thy Neighbor"
Yes I love my Squirrels, and they love Crunchy Peanut Butter and bread.

See there are alot of Beautiful things right outside your doors.
Go Take a Peek!
NOW!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
One Cat just leads to another.....
















































No comments:

Post a Comment