Total Pageviews

Monday, April 16, 2012

Growing up right before my eyes!

When she was 3 months old her Mommy handed her to ME and went to work. I have had her at least Monday through Friday for almost 12 years. Hardly a day goes by without ME laying my eyes on her, cooking for her and loving on her. I am so blessed that I have been able to be so very close with her. I hope this Blessing continuse till I no longer breath. When did she grow up? When did the Pig Tails, Bangs, and Big Bows leave? Where did the Smocked Dresses and Ruffled Panties go? I can not remember the last time we had a Childrens Menu and Crayons brought to our table at a Restaurant and Grill Cheese & French Fries were replaced with Steak and Shrimp!
My Grandaughter is growing up right in front of my eyes. When did she change from a Little Girl to a Little Young Lady?
She loves unwinding from a long school day at the computer...playing games.
She is already taller then ME.
She asked ME if I thought she was "pretty" and I told her "no"....I think you are "Beautiful"! ♥
The clothes don't make the Girl.....
the Girl makes the clothes!
No more braces and no more Gap between the front teeth.
One thing her Mom is finding out is "that nothing belongs to only her anymore". I think these earrings were found in Mom's Jewelry Box!
Pay backs Hell, ain't it Jen? :o)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What color is a Happy Cat?..........Purrrrrrrple!

No comments:

Post a Comment