Total Pageviews

Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year's Eve 2009

They say.....
"If you can't be with the one you Love...
Love the one your with!".
~~~
My New Year's Eve was spent with both
the one I Love and the one I was with...
AJ!
~~~
AJ had to work New Year's Eve Day.
I have been a little under the weather lately
so I decided AJ and ME would just fill
up on snacks, instead of ME cooking a meal
on New Year's Eve night.
Well when AJ got home from work
he decided we were going out for dinner.
"Okay" I said and gave in, although it was
about the last thing I wanted to do.
"Where are we going ?" I ask,
not really wanting to get all gussyed-up.
When AJ answered I said "Okay !"
with enthusiasm. AJ had picked the
perfect place for us to celebrate our
New Year's Eve!
~~~~~~~
~~~~~~
~~~~~
~~~~
~~~
~~
~
~
No fancy clothes needed here.
A very Friendly atmosphere.

A full menu.
You can have breakfast or dinner. AJ and ME
chose breakfast.
AJ had the ALL STAR Special, the Best Value.

I chose the 2 Eggs w/ Grits and a Biscuit.
That is about all my sicky tummy would take.

AJ and ME had a Young Boy,
that seemed new to the job, wait on us.
We teased with him and was really
having a good time.
After about 10 minutes
another Waitress came over and ask
us if we were ready to order!
"No, we have already ordered" AJ said.
The waitress goes back to the Young Boy
and tells him he has already taken our order.
He says "I did?".
Yep he had forgotten to put our order in!
Well we had the whole Eve so we didn't mind.

We got our meals and they were
sooooo gooood!
AJ enjoyed the meal and Eve so much
he tipped the Young Boy and also tipped the
Cook!

Now, it wasn't fancy and it was not
fine cuisine, but it was fun.
It also was the first time in all the many
years we have been married, that we have ever
gone anywhere on New Year's Eve.
Oh ya, the Waffle House is about 1 mile from our home,
so AJ and ME went out, ate, celebrated, came home
and was in bed snoozing by mid-night!
~~~
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment