Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The Many Faces of Madison

Madison was given to ME at 3 months. For 8 to 10 hours a day, Monday through Friday. While Mom and Dad worked she was "All Mine". The Bond that has developed over the past almost 9 years is a strong one. I am Her Mimi. If asked if I am Her Grandma she gives a BIG NO "That's my Mimi". "Mimi" the name, is only shared with my Baby Boy Ryan. The rest of the Grandbabies call ME Grandma or Grams, which is fine.
~~~
~~~
~~~
This past February Mat and Dad went to the "Daddy-Daughter Dance" which they have gone to every year since she was 2 years old. Her Great Grandmother dug this fur cape out of storage. It belonged to Mat's Great-Great Aunt Cora who passed away 8 years ago. Who knows how old this wrap is??? She just had to wear it to the Dance. Oh My!!!!

This is at last summers Vacation Bible School. As you can see she is not yet into Boys.
Good, that will come soon enough!
~~~
~~~
~~~


Ever since Mat could talk she has said "When I grow-up I want to be a Puppy and Kitty Doctor".
I sure hope she stays with it when she is grown.
~~~
~~~
~~~



This is Mat and Eddy. This precious Boston Puppy belongs to my Baby Boy Ryan. He brought it down to visit one week-end. We all fell in Love with Eddy.
~~~
~~~
~~~




This is Madison's "Gypsy" phase.
~~~
~~~
~~~




She would have gone to school looking like this if Mom would have let her.
She does do a pretty good job of Reading Palms. Everyone is "Living a long life and is going to have lots of money!"
~~~
~~~
~~~


This was Halloween.
~~~
~~~
~~~




If you can't tell, she is a Japanese Girl.
This was put together by STUFF purchased at Yard Sales and Thrift Stores.
~~~
~~~
~~~




This is Madison's "Rock Star" phase.
~~~
~~~
~~~



Give a Little Girl a Curly Wig, Sun Glasses and Mimi long 1/2 slip and you have a Rock Star.
Watch out Hanna Montana.
~~~
~~~
~~~
I know the day is coming when Madison no longer dreams of becoming a Vet, but goes to collage and becomes one. I know the day is coming when she no longer pulls away from boys, but likes their attention. I know the day is coming when her fancy dress is a Wedding Dress and no longer does she dance with Dad but with a Husband. I know the day is coming when the Kitty and Puppy she holds turns into Her own Babies.
But for now I am just going to enjoy this Little Girl.










No comments:

Post a Comment