Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Bumps in the Road of Life!

I wonder if I can hang a Bird Feeder, Bird House, or Wind Sock on this?
~~~
~~~
~~~
Can you see His Eyes?
~~~
~~~
~~~

We were told "Never Touch This". Can I dust it?
~~~
~~~
~~~



This has 48 Buttons! You got to be Kidding Me!
~~~
~~~
~~~
Get up in the morning, make coffee, get AJ off to work and turn on the TV. Watch Morning show and set VCR for recording "Lost" while I am watching "Criminal Minds" tonight. Freshen up and run up to "The Uptown Bargain Thrift Store" to check out the new items that have been donated. Hopefully find a treasure to sell on eBay and make a few bucks.
This was my smooth Road I traveled most everyday of my life and I was so very much in a "Comfort Zone" up to 2 days ago.
2 days ago I had a Satellite Dish installed (thanks Government!) and 2 days ago my Uptown Bargain Thrift Store closed down.
OH WOE IS ME!
I no longer set a VCR, that I can do with my eyes closed, now I am trying to conquer a DVR. I have a new remote with so many buttons, I have 200 stations to watch, I have a new contraption under my TV that I was told "never" touch. A UFO now is attached to my roof. It looks as if it has a Little Robot Alien comming out of it.
The Owner of my Thrift Store got into a heated argument with the owner of the building he rented from and they could not settle the disagreement so he just "SHUT the DOORS"! This Store was where I got probably 80% of the items I sell on eBay and it was just a mile away from home. Now I will have to go to OKC to find things.
Boo-Whooooo!
Yes I know these are very miner to some of the problems people endur. But they are "Bumps in My Road". Yes I will learn to operate the DVR and Garage Sales will start up soon so there is a lot of Junk out there just waiting for Me, but as for today I am UPSET and I keep saying
"This to Shall Pass".
I am thankful these are the only "Bumps in My Road". My Loved Ones are all healthy, my bills are paid, food in the cupboard, gas in the car and AJ comes home to Me every night.
Thank You, Jesus!


1 comment:

  1. These bumps may be minor, but they're life altering. What a bummer. I can't believe your bargain store went out of business.

    ReplyDelete