Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Birthday "ROCKS"

Webster Dictionary: kleptomaniac= a person with a persistent neurotic impulse to steal
~~~
~~~
~~~
Every year on my Birthday, Feb. 14th, I celebrate my Day at "The Red Lobster". I have been doing this for a very long time and have only missed a couple of Birthdays because of bad weather or someone ill. I always get the same thing "Snowcrab Legs". First comes the Cheesey Biscuits. Oh my they are goooood! Then the Salad of cold crispy lettuce with all the trimmings and Creamy Ranch Dressing. Then here comes the Platter of 1 Pound of Crab Legs and a Baked Potato. There is melted butter for the Legs and whipped butter for the Baker. Of course by then we need a couple more baskets of the Biscuits.
Then the fun begins! You have to crack the Legs to get the Sweet Meat out. That is half the fun! The meat is then dipped into the melted butter.
This is sooo gooood!
This meal happens usually only once a year on my Birthday! To remind me of the Great Meal and the Loved Ones that help me celebrate, as I leave I "STEAL" a rock.
Red Lobster has a Rock Garden all around their building. I look the Rocks over as I enter, pick one out and snatch it as I leave. I can't help myself!
If you have been at my house you have seen as you enter the front door, in the flower bed, there is this assortment of rocks. Yes, these are my Birthday Rocks.
Please Please do not tell Red Lobster, I would hate to give up my once a year Crab Legs.

No comments:

Post a Comment