Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Date Night

Last week AJ & ME went to the Movies. We saw "Taken" staring Liam Neeson. This was an Action-Thriller Rated PG13 and it was good. I rate this as a "Never Dosing Off" Movie. It was about a retired Spy whoes 17 year old Daughter gets kidnaped in Paris and is Taken into the Slave Trade. These girls are kept druged and sold in auctions, like animals, to the highest bidder. He goes after these Bad Guys trying to find her. Of course it was a little far-fetched when you see how many fights he was in, guns shot at him and he dodges ever bullet and car chases and this man was never hurt. He just keeps going, kind of like the Energizer Bunny. I only go to PG- 13 movies, I do not like Blood & Guts! When it comes to Friday the 13th, Prom Night, Saw III and Etc. you will have to ask my 17 year old Grandaughter Cass. When it comes to Hotel for Dogs, Pink Panther, Coraline, Mall Cop and Etc. you will have to ask my 8 1/2 year old Grandaughter Madison (and Her Daddy). When it comes to Barney, Tel-A- Tubbies, Care Bears and Etc. you will have to ask my 2 year old Grandson Ryan.
*****
If bored:
Watch a Movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment