Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Sunday Lunch in the Country

Sunday afternoon "The Fam" gathered at Wade & Julies for lunch. Julie grilled Hamburgers & Hot Dogs. There were all the side dishes that go along with a Summer Lunch. We ate off of Paper Plates with Plastic Utensils, just like a real Picnic, except in the house with the AC. It was like 104 degrees outside. It was sooo much fun. I have taken a few still pictures but, will let you know some of the conversation that was going on.



(Double click on pictures to enlarge them)






Wade Aaron:.. Gosh Guys I am glad you came. It got me out of doing Honey Dos for Julie.


Paul:.. Why is it I can drill an Oil Well, but I can't open this Ketchup!


Carolyn:..Paul, you don't put Ketchup on your Burgers. Here take this Mustard, that's how you like em.


Wade Cox:..Oh No! I forgot the Hamburger... all I have is the Bun.










Paul:..You're right Carolyn, I do use Mustard not Ketchup. Thanks for reminding me, but I can't seem to open the Mustard either. Oh wait there are instructions on the bottle.


Carolyn, under her breath:..Good Grief, I'm out of here!


Wade Cox:..Hey (chuckle), can you believe I forgot my meat! (chuckle)
Wade Aaron:.. Guys, I hope you stay till after dark so I don't have to do any chores on the To-Do List, before I go to bed.










Paul:..There is so much food here Carolyn, did you bring some tupperware. I'm gong to pack my Lunch for tomarrow. They will never miss it.


Carolyn:..Ya Paul, I alway keep Tupperware in the car, just for times like this. Throw in a Hot Dog for me.


Wade Cox:..I love Mustard on everything! Thanks Paul for opening the bottle, but you didn't shake it.
Jen:...Wade do you have any Tomatos for the Hamburgers?


Wade Aaron:..I hate Tomatoes...they are NOT ALLOWED in my house.









Jen:..Julie, did you know you have Squash and a Cucumber laying around on the Fireplace Hearth?
Julie:..Yes I know we do, but Wade doesn"t allow any Tomatoes. Sorry Evan, I forgot to feed you. Is there anyway you could wait untill I'm done with my lunch!


Annie:..Mom Julie, I know you have been busy this morning but, you forgot to feed me too and the Squash is starting to look pretty good.










Evan:..Don't worry Grandmas, Mom did finally! feed me.







Carrot Cake:..I was made by Jen. I could have been relaxing in a 9 x 13 inch cake pan. Oh No, Jen had a "Martha Stewart Moment" and made me 3 layers high and loaded me with Cream Cheese Frosting. I have been doing a "Balanceing Act" all day long.







Jen:..Ryan do you want a piece of Aunt Jen's delicious Carrot Cake? I'll get it for you Baby.









Jen:..There, that should should do it for the Little Guy. He is a growing Boy.






Jen:..Here you go Sweetie, a "Little" something to drink to help wash down the Cake.


~~~~


Now if you ask the Kids, they will say none of this was said! But who do you choose to believe ME or them?


~~~~


PLEASE! PLEASE! Water the Birds!



















No comments:

Post a Comment