Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

NOT! Diggin.. the Holes Being Dug!!!

AJ & ME have Dogs that are trying to get
to the Center of the Earth!
We first put 99.9% of the blame on Jack.
Our Sweet Little Marley wouldn't dig up
our yard and flower beds. Not that Angel!
Wrong!!!!!

Look at these paws.
It doesn't take a Forensic Expert to tell
AJ & ME this is dirt from my flower beds
on that white hair
and under those nails.

The blame now is 50% Jackie and
50% Mars.
Where there is a bare spot, there is a hole.
Here is a hole under our patio table.



This is a nice one in our yard.
Looks like a meteor
fell from the sky into our yard.
They are undoing all my hard work
of putting up border.
Most of my flowers come up from seed.
I'll be really surprised if I get any flowers this year.


The soil is soft and it makes it easy to dig.
But they even dig in the rocks.

Any where there is a bare spot there is a hole!


But, they even dig in the Bermuda Grass.

Fair warning:
If you walk in my back yard,
without looking where you are going,
you just might get a sprained ankle
or even a broken leg!
~~~~
Have you seen a Robin yet?














No comments:

Post a Comment