Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Kitchen Facelift (#2)

Okay this was the door that goes to the garage.
Jen and Madison were primming it in the Blog before.
Just for fun can you find the Pot of Stew I made
to feed the Crew?
This is the door now after
1 prime and 3 coats of paint.
The middle color.
This is the closet door in the dining area,
with primmer.
The same door all painted.
Here you can see
the doors are the same color as the
the area below the chair rail.



This is the window in the dining area.
You can't tell but this window and
all the other windows in the kitchen
have always had cheapy plastic
Mini Blinds. They would get nasty
and I would just replace them.
Sounds like a good plan to ME,
but not so my Daughter.



I now have
"Real Wood LEVOLOR
Custom Cut Blinds".
No more getting dirty and replacing them.



I do have to admit they are pretty!

Facelift #3...
to be continued....
~~~~







No comments:

Post a Comment