Total Pageviews

Monday, May 11, 2009

Escargot

This was a Pet for a very short time.
~~~
~~~
~~~
I think by now you know how much AJ and ME love outside

critters.

Well he brought this little Guy in for me to observe for a while.

This Snail is smaller than a shirt button.

~~~
~~~
~~~

After a minute or so he got quite comfortable on my sink.

~~~
~~~
~~~




I was really surprised how fast this little creature could move.

~~~
~~~
~~~
By now I am falling in Love.
But AJ picked him up and gave him a toss outside before Murphy
discovered him.
After AJ tossed the Little Snail out in his own surroundings, he said
"You know if someone offered you a million dollars to find that snail
again, I bet you couldn't".
That set my brain thinking.
We see people and things every day
that we will never see again and
they are just " drops in the bucket of our life".
~~~



No comments:

Post a Comment