Total Pageviews

Friday, May 1, 2009

Blog Block---Food for Thought

MMMMM-MMMMM Good!


MMMMM-MMMMM Good!


~~~
~~~


That's what AJ's cooking is
MMMMM Good!
(Can you find AJ's toes?)

~~~
~~~
~~~
I have Blog Block!

This is a condition when there is not much going on in my life but just the everyday Norm things.
There are up-and-coming events in the near furture.
But those will be Bloged as they happen.

Daughter Jen did have a Birthday, but she said

"Mom do not Bl0g this".

So I respected her wishes.

Son Paul also had a birthday but he is out of town

and it is hard to Blog

a phone call.

Since I do not have small Kiddos running around my house-

no cute pictures.

AJ and ME did eat at The Outback Steak House last night,

but I do not want to bore you with an account of

Ceasar Salads, Ribeye Steak. Blackened Tilapia w/ Crab Dressing, Loaded Baked Potato,
Baked SweetPotato w/ Brown Sugar and Honey Butter and littile Mini Loaves of warm
Rye Bread.
AJ is off to a Coin Show today. That would have been a Great Blog, but
I hate taking pictures of Money you can't spend, so I passed on the Show.
The only thing I could come up with was
"my AJ "
is becoming a Good Cook.
A few years back I would never have let him close to a stove or grill.
I was "Old School".
The Woman cooked, cleaned and washed the clothes.
Well I have since became liberated.
When he says
"let's Grill"
I can't get the Apron on him fast enough.
When he starts banging Fry Pans on Sunday mornings,
my nose just goes deeper into the
Sunday Paper.
I am still not to comfortable with him washing
my clothes,
though we are working on it.
Last time AJ washed clothes he found the
Fabric Softener Despenser all by himself,
HE was so proud!
~~~





No comments:

Post a Comment