Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Blog Neglect

Hello Cyber-Space:
For all I know no one even looks at this Blog, so I may be apologizing to nothing.
I am sorry that this Blog has been blank for a number of days.
I have been
to tired,
to busy,
to stressed,
to many "last of the Season final TV Shows",
preparing for out-of-town company,
to many Garage Sales,
to much yard work,
taking my Mom to Drs. 4 times a week,
trying to get AJ into a new Heart Dr.,
listing to many items on eBay,
to many trips to the Post Office,
to much cooking,
to much time visiting on the phone,
and
to much time just doing nothing!
Sorry!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Neglectful,
    Sounds like you've been just way too busy doing nothing! Just kidding! I always check your blog when I see it has been updated, so does Wade. I enjoyed visiting with you on the phone the other day. Have a great weekend!.

    ReplyDelete