Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

A Valentine Bonanza at the Gran's ♥

Like every other Holiday, Valentines Day is also celebrated at Gran's (the Nursing Home Mom is in). This small, unique and caring Home does all it can to make the surroundings cheery for the residents. I really love Mom being here. For a year I went almost everyday and sometimes twice, except on Sundays, to see Mom. As of this year, 2012, I have cut back a little. I go everyother day. One thing I have found is that she eats so much better if I am not there at meal time. When I am there she wants to talk instead of eat. She is still doing very well health wise. Some days she talks about the present day, but most of the time she is way back when she was a child or a young woman with babies. She seems happy and content and at this stage of her disease that is a good thing.


The blow ups are just wonderful.


I wish I had them to put in my front yard!


Just every where you look there are Hearts ♥


and whimsical Little Characters.


Every Nook & Cranny has decor.There is no wondering what Holiday it is.




The sad part about this is alot-alot of the residents are oblivious to these decorations. Mom could care less :o(





I always point out the decorations to her and tell her how pretty they are. But again the decorations make no impact on her.


But I will like them for her.


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>^^^^MOM! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥






~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



























No comments:

Post a Comment