Total Pageviews

Friday, February 3, 2012

Secret Recipe...shhhhh... don't tell anyone!

I love Quick & Easy & Good. These Bacon Chicken Bites are all that. I will confess this is not my very own recipe, I did not think it up. I found it while Surfing the Web ( I really like to say that "Surfing the Web!). Yes I Kopy Kat-ed them. I am always looking for something to give my 2 Guys (AJ & Wade C.) when they are watching the Football Games. The only thing I enjoy about Football Games is making the Yummies for the Guys. During Football Season we usually have a Tailgate Party of 2.


Okay here it goes...get you recipe card and pencil out! This is one recipe that is a Must in the Recipe Box.


First get a Bag of frozen Chicken Breast TENDERS (not Breasts).







These are Skinless-Boneless. You will want to thaw them and cut them in about 2" pieces. Please wash your hands, with soap, very well after handling raw chicken and turn your cutting board over to the clean side after cutting the chicken and wash off the knife.





Now you will get out your Bacon. Lay it on the clean side of the cutting board and you will want to very gently rub it and stretch it in length.






If you do not want to stretch it that is okay also. I do it because it goes farther and I do not want thick Bacon on my wraps. You make your own decision.





You will already have mixed 2/3 cups of packed Light Brown Sugar and 2 Tablespoons of Chili Powder together. I use my fingers. If you need more , just remember 1/3 cup Brown Sugar to 1 Tablespoon of Chili Powder.





Now back to the Chicken & Bacon. Put a piece of Chicken on a piece of Bacon.....





wrap the Bacon around the Chicken and secure with a toothpick. So far Easy-peasy! a no Brainer ♥






Take you Little Bundle and roll in the Sugar & Chili Powder mix. These are not at all Spicy Hot. The Chili Powder is not at all hot it just gives a Smokie Taste.





Lay these on a foil linned cookie sheet. Now if you want you can use a Broiler Pan or put a wire cooling rack on the sheet and then the wraps will not be sitting in the Juices. I like mine to sit in the juices...you make your own decision.






Now you will bake them in a 350 degree oven for 35 minutes or maybe a few minutes more depending on your oven.





Oh yum here they are. See mine are sitting in the juice. If you had a rack they would not be in the juice...get it? Now you will pick them up right out of the oven and put on a plate or let them sit on a paper towel to drain.





Mine went straight to the plate and as you can see AJ started right in on them! These are so good and like I said, they are not Spicy Hot so even Kiddos like them. They are great for Games, a Party, a Pot Luck and teaser for Guests while a meal is cooking. I like them cold right out of the fridge with a piece of bread wraped around them!


Like all my Recipes, they are all Secret Family Recipes, so please do not share with anyone. ♥ ♥


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A Cat's Purrr: most effective Stress Medicine known~~





























No comments:

Post a Comment