Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Not Qiute Finished...but getting there!

The last time I posted, I said AJ and ME had a project we were working on. No big deal, (except to us). We took up the carpet and replaced it with Pergo like we have in the Kitchen, Dining Area and Hallway. Under the the carpet there is real hardwood floor, but it would have to be refinished and I am not willing to do that. Also this Pergo is almost indestructable. I love it!
AJ had some help from Jen getting the carpet and padding up. He did work alone on the tack strips and the staples with a little bit of help from Dottie.





Ta-da! 2 days later it was down.







3 days later it looks more like a living room.I still have to paint doors that are primed, paint wood work and new quarter round has to be put down, mirror to be hung over sofa, black cubes & shelves removed and picture hung and I want a big hassock to put in front of the sofa and loveseat, then I am done!


The next project is the Bath....after I take a breather!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If there is one spot of Sun spilling onto the floor...a Cat will find it and soak it up.....














No comments:

Post a Comment