Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Tony or Tonie ?

Teeny-Tiny-Turtle-Tony
~~~
~~~
~~~
Tony's Tummy
~~~
~~~
~~~

Tony's Tired
~~~
~~~
~~~


Tony's Thinking
~~~
~~~
~~~



Tony Treading (water)
~~~
~~~
~~~
Okay, I am sitting at the PC doing eBay and I get a call from
AJ who is at work. "Come on down to the Store I have something for you" he says.
"What ?" I say.
"A turtle" he says.
"WHAT???" I say.
He then goes on to tell me, he was behind the counter and looks down
at the floor and sees something crawling.
At first he thinks it's a bug.
Looking closer he sees it a Baby Water Turtle.
He picks it up and puts it
in a box to keep it safe untill I get there.
Now how the Little Guy or Gal got in the Store is a mystery.
I bring the Baby home and put it in a small aquarium I had for
a Beta Fish-"Moe".
I get on the internet and read about how to care for these Little Guys.
I have had him 4 days and so far he or she is doing fine.
Oh My Gosh!!!
What Next?





No comments:

Post a Comment