Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Another "Mother Road" Stop

This Big Red Barn is another neat place to stop if going down Route 66.
Inside, on the main floor, is alot of History on the Barn you can read. There is also alot of old original pictures to look at. If you want a souvenir there is a Gift Shop.
Can you find Cass and Madison?
~~~
~~~
~~~

There is alot of Antique Farm Equiptment sitting around. All I could think of was -
"I wonder how much that would go for on eBay".
~~~
~~~
~~~

On the second floor you can see the wonderful ceiling of the Barn. It is breath-taking.
I do not know this couple but they were taking a picture of me while I was taking a picture.
Can you find Madison?
~~~
~~~
~~~


This is looking straight up at the ceiling.
It makes you a little dizzy.
~~~
~~~
~~~

Vacation on a Tankfull
~
We took my Sis to the Big Round Barn. She really enjoyed it. The Barn holds no secrets. If you stand on one side and whisper someone on the other side can hear you. So if you ever go there be carefull of what you say!
~~~
~~~
~~~
I hope you have been feeding and watering our Wild Birds.
This is the time of year the Birds are making Nests.
Another thing you can do is to put out small scraps of material, dryer lint, short pieces of cord and so on.
Believe me, they will use it in their nest to make it
soft and comfy-cozy for the Babie Birds.

No comments:

Post a Comment