Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Amazing Grace....Spaying a Rescue Pit Bull

Hi Fans, This is Mimi. Well morning came very fast for Gracie. We played by the Vets rules and there was nothing to eat or drink after 10:00 last night. I bet she was wondering why she was getting woke up so early and was taking a ride before her eyes were barely open. Gracie loves to ride in the Van. Grampy said "of all three Doggies we own she, would be the Best Traveling Pet".
 Grampy always gives Gracie a boost into the van and always picks her up out of the van.
 We did stop at the Potty Area of the Vet's Office to give Gracie one last pee.
 Gracie has been to the Vet's Office twice and she is always excited to get in. Some Doggies put on the brakes at the door, but not Grace. She enters the Office wagging that non stop tail and full of her Gracie Smiles!
 Even though there are other dogs & cats in the office Gracie stays pretty close to Grampy.
 Shortly Gracie's name is called and the girls take her from us. As you can see she turns around and says "Mimi & Grampy aren't you coming?" We tell her "No Grace, we can't come with you now, but Mimi promises to come and see you as soon as they let me."
 The Office Gal hands Grace over to one of the Nurses and away she goes wagging that tail (that is always a blur in the pictures) and sniffing each examining room in the hall.
I really have this sick feeling in my stomach. I really wish I could have stayed with her awhile. I do not want her to think she has lost her home, or that she did something wrong and is being punished. I really do not know how dogs think....but I do know how Mimi thinks and feels about her pets. I guess because of Gracie's past, that we know nothing about but, speculate the worst, I feel she is Fragile and a Special Needs Doggie. Please send Gracie Loving and Reassuring Vibes today ♥ Mimi

No comments:

Post a Comment