Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Intervention?

I will not go into the "Long Story" of these 2 Men.
But these are pictures, I never in my wildest
dreams, thought I would take or see.

I will tell you the Man in the Blue Jeans is AJ.
He had gone across our street to check out
the New Home being built.
He was soon joined by the Man in the
Gray Sweat Suit.
At first the conversation was at a far.

But soon steps coming closer,
were made by each Man.


They were both giving their opinion
of the new structure, to each other.


They then went into a Friendly chat about
property lines.

This comradery went on for at least
15-20 minutes.

I told AJ when he finally came inside
"I believe this was an Intervention by God"
~~~~
The Goldfinches will be going through
our area soon. They love Thistle Seed.







No comments:

Post a Comment