Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Puppies !!!

Marley or Mar, Mars, Marzie, Marley Ann,
Tar Baby or Baby Girl.

Jack or Jackie, Jacker or Boy Dog.


My Puppies are SPOILED!
They get the best dog food,
the healthyest treats,
lots of chew toys,
and of course
Lots of Love and Kind Words.



Jack, as you know, was an abused stray.
With alot of work and love
AJ and ME have turned
him into a trusting, happy,
and playful dog.




Marley is a pedigreed, high dollar Mini Aussie.
But, I have a funny feeling in the back of my
mind, she may have come from a Puppy Mill.
The Breeder would not let us go to his kennel.
He met ME in the parking lot of a gas station
with a truckfull of puppies to choose from.
He said if I did not see one I liked to let him
know because he had litters being born every
few weeks.





Of course Marley was just the Girl I wanted,
so she went home with me that very night.
No regrets!






Mar and Jacker really love each other.
They get along wonderfully for
being step siblings. They play together
all day long, they dig holes together,
they eat out of the same big bowl together,
and they both...




drink out of the bird bath!

Jen always says
"If I wasn't your daughter,
I would want to be your Pet!"
~~~~







No comments:

Post a Comment